1. Design Web sites using "Responsive Layouts".
- The number of devices used to view the internet has increased significantly over the last 12 months.
- Users view web sites from large desktop PC's through to iPads/Notebooks and down to the various iPhones.
- This has created a big challenge for the web designer. At one point, a designer would have to create maybe 5 completely different web sites to be viewed on the various devices. However, the latest technology allows for an easier method to create web pages which resize automatically to the size of the screen you are viewing..
- We keep up with the latest technology, using "Adobe Muse" to create responsive layouts.
2. Animations which work on all devices.
- Only a couple of years ago, FLASH was the main choice to create simple to complex animations for a web site. The downside to using FLASH was that it only functioned in some browsers, mainly desktop PC's, (not on iPads and iPhones).
- Recently, a solution came onto the market in the form of "Google Web Designer", which allows animations to be created which work on all devices.
- This has now become our method of creating animations.
3. SEO - Search Engine Optimisation.
- Whilst it is relatively easy to create a web site, if it does not appear in the first 3 pages of a search engine for the keywords relevant to the site content, then only a few people will ever find your site.
- We use up to 40 techniques to get your site ranking highly in the main search engines such as Google.
4. Web Sites created in various languages.
- We have access to a team of professional translators. This allows us to create web sites in various different European and Worldwide languages. .